Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Job Requirements & Expectations:
|Reporting to the Supervisor of Marketing and Production Planning, The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will focus primarily on ensuring target margins are achieved and that customer commitment is honored. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for customers and therefore must support the AltaSteel values of “Customer and Safety”.|
- Contribute to production planning by forecasting, budgeting, order planning and scheduling.
- Liaise with current customers and develop courteous, professional relationships with potential customers.
- Manage customer comments and communicate internally to AltaSteel’s product Metallurgist to maintain good working relationships.
- Gain customer satisfaction by follow up on outstanding comments.
- Gather market data such as competitive information, pricing and policies.
- Aid the operational units in planning and product development.
- Additional administration functions and projects as needed by the Sales Department.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A university degree in Marketing or a related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of business or Co-Op experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with a results oriented business approach.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to take initiative and be proactive in supporting the sales teams is essential.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with operational departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
This is permanent full-time employment, with health benefits, pension plan, and income sharing.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please fill out the application form below, or submit a resume by mail, email or fax to: