Senior Financial Analyst
Job Requirements & Expectations:
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Commercial Services, this position will focus on providing detailed financial analysis and commentary to operational departments together with reporting to the international parent company.
- Ensure financial guidance and support is provided to the operational departments.
- Preparation and analyzing of AltaSteel’s budget, forecast, and strategic plan.
- Reporting timely and meaningful interpretation of financial analysis to senior management. and the parent company based in Australia.
- Ad-hoc analysis and projects as required.
- Providing leadership and technical expertise to other members of the finance team.
- Assistance with SAP implementation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Related university or college degree.
- Professional accounting designation; CMA , CA or equivalencyStrong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills combined with a results oriented business approach
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills (system implementation skills would be highly regarded).
- Demonstrated performance in identification and implementation of business and process improvements.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- A minimum of 5 – 10 years experience.
- Sound understanding of manufacturing methodologies and improvement processes.
- Experience reporting to a foreign parent company.
- Experience using SAP
This is permanent full-time employment, with health benefits, pension plan, and income sharing.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please fill out the application form below, or submit a resume by mail, email or fax to: